Church was never meant to be the finish line of our faith. We weren’t created to sit in a service on Wednesdays and Sundays. God wants us to live EVERY day for Him. But just like a sports team needs to practice in order to improve, we give students the chance to learn their faith in a safe environment so they can take it to their Real Life.
Real Life Student Ministries is for students in grades 6-12, including those who will be in 6th grade during the 2019-20 school year. See below for a list of all our Summer Activities and check back in September for more information about our plans for the Fall.
Time for fun, friends, hot days and cooling off in the river. Every year we transition to a Summer Schedule which includes activities most Wednesday nights, but not every Wednesday. I would encourage you to bookmark this page, RealLifeWFA.com, which will be updated periodically with the latest information about what’s happening at Real Life.
Here is how our programming is changing this Summer:
- WEDNESDAY NIGHTS: Our Wednesday night programming will transition to Summer Activities. These are a time of fun and games, a small snack and about a 10 minute Bible lesson. Summer Activities are open to anyone just finishing 6-12th grade, along with our incoming 6th graders.
- REAL LIFE JUNIOR HIGH SERVICE: The Junior High Service will be taking a break this Summer.
- JULY SUMMER ACTIVITIES: We will be hanging out every Wednesday at Walla Walla Park from 5-8pm except for July 31. This is subject to change, so please make sure you are looking at RealLifeWFA.com for the most current information.
- YOUTH IN HOUSE RETREAT: August 2 – 3. See below for more information.
- AUGUST SUMMER ACTIVITIES: August 7 & 14 we will be returning to the church for Kiddie Pool Kickball one week and Giant Water Wars the next. Times TBA.
- FALL KICK OFFS: Wednesday Nights will return to their normal 7pm schedule on September 4. The Junior High Service will return on September 8.
Summer Activities are a great opportunity to build relationships inside the youth ministry and provide an open door for students to invite their friends. We can’t wait to see you this Summer!
You and your crew have crash landed on an alien planet. Your ship is repairable, but you need fuel cells. Seek through the church, avoiding aliens and make your way home.
At this years Retreat you will have your choice of two different Breakout Sessions to feed your soul, plenty of snacks to feed your body, and absolutely no sleep!!! (unless you really need a break). Do you have what it takes to stay up until sunrise?
When: August 2-3 from 7pm-8am
Open to all students in grades 6-12, and our incoming 6th graders too
Please register at the link above so we can get a head count. You will have the option to pay online, but you don’t have to pay when you register.
Want Event Reminders and Information?
Text @wfayouth to 81010 to sign up!
Follow Us on Instagram!
- 12 Aug 03:46 pm
- 12 Aug 03:42 pm
- 12 Aug 03:37 pm
- 12 Aug 03:32 pm