- Simplicity– Easy to access 24/7. You will have full access to see your giving history and upcoming scheduled gifts.
- Security– Online giving is more secure than giving with a check in that an electronic gift can’t be lost or stolen.
- Benefit to WFA– Online contributions require less processing by our administrative staff since the information is logged to your donor record and deposited automatically.
Yes. Giving online is safe and secure. The security of the system is continually managed by our online provider, Fellowship One.
Yes, WFA accepts credit and debit cards from Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
Yes. The system allows you the option of either making a one-time contribution or setting up a recurring contribution. For a one-time contribution, you can designate that the contribution should be made immediately or, for both one-time and recurring contributions, you can schedule the timing of the contribution(s).
Not to you. You will not pay any fees for giving online.
For recurring gifts, you have the option of giving weekly, monthly, twice a month (1st and 16th) or every two weeks. You may also specify the starting and ending dates for your recurring gifts.
Yes. You can change or cancel your contribution at any time before the date of your next scheduled contribution. Simply log in to Connection Point using either your email address or phone number and password and make your changes.
Yes. The site will allow you to view the history of your contributions for current year and the past year. Once you’ve created an account, you will be able to give online immediately. In some cases, before you can see any past contributions, we must manually connect your online account with your previous information. This is a one-time process that usually happens within a week of creating your account. After that, you can view your giving history at any time.
Connection Point gives you the opportunity to print or download your statement at any time for the current year and past year. WFA will print contribution statements upon request. Email email@example.com to request your statement.
Yes! You will be able to designate your gift online as well as splitting your gift to multiple funds in one transaction. Throughout the year, other designated funds will be offered when specific opportunities arise.
Very shortly after submitting your contribution, you will receive an email verifying whether your contribution was successful or failed plus you will see your contribution in your giving history online. If giving for the first time after setting up your account, it may take up to seven days to be able to see past giving history if we needed to manually match your new account data to existing data we have on our database for you. We ask for your patience as we take the necessary steps to ensure the security of your account.
You do not necessarily need to switch. WFA’s online giving is different from your bank’s online bill pay feature in two ways:
- Gifts are immediately recorded to the church and your giving history at the time of your contribution whereas your bank may take several days to process and mail a check to the church.
- WFA online giving is processed electronically, so there is no need for our administrative staff to handle a physical check.
Email us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org