We continue to rely upon the Lord as we navigate the challenging times of COVID-19. As you are aware, there are many voices expressing opinions and even Federal, State, and Local guidelines change frequently. One thing never changes and that’s the love and steadfastness of the Lord. No matter the circumstances; He is always with us.!
>The church office remains closed but we are available Mon – Thursday from 9:00am – 5:00pm by phone (509-662-3431) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org.) Mail is also collected daily.
>Our online weekly service is “live” at 9:00am on Sunday mornings. It can be accessed by going to wfa.church/livestream.
>Inspirational thoughts are posted every weekday afternoon on our FaceBook page.
>Small groups and other ministries continue to meet via Zoom.
>Your financial support has enabled us to continue meeting all of our obligations. Thank you! You can check out the various ways to give by going to wfa.church/giving.
>We are currently working on plans to re-open our building to public gatherings with appropriate safety guidelines. No date has been set and will be dependent upon the Washington State and Chelan County phased guidelines. We have deep-cleaned, sanitized and are making appropriate preparations for when we can gather again.
Thank you for your prayers and support. This is a challenging time but our vision TO INSPIRE LIFELONG RELATIONSHIPS WITH JESUS remains intact and we are confident that Jesus will build His church!
Pastor Jerry Beebe.
Greetings in the strong name of Jesus!
As we journey through these unprecedented waters, above all, we can have confidence in God’s faithfulness! With the governor’s proclamation of “stay home, stay safe” our lives have taken another turn. In compliance with this order, the church office is closed, but you can rest assured that we are still here to help and assist you! If you have a specific need or would just like someone to pray with, feel free to call the office or send an email.
Church office: (509) 662-3431 / Church Email: email@example.com
Please continue to take care of yourselves and your family. Be wise and prudent, but also be full of faith as you trust in the Lord!
In the boat with you….and Jesus!
Dear Friends –
First of all, please know that we are praying for you! This is a challenging season for all of us as the coronavirus pandemic dominates and to some degree dictates our lives. But the Lord is with us and we’ll be just fine. Let’s be flexible, stay calm, and see the strong hand of the Lord protect and provide for us.
Here are some things you need to know regarding ministry at WFA:
- We are suspending all gatherings and activities in our building, including Wednesday mid-week activities. This is done out of love and concern for everyone’s health and in accordance with the current government guidelines.
- Real Life Youth will host a Zoom video gathering Wednesday at 7:00pm for all students. The meeting code is 879 678 7681 (Only works this Wednesday). For more information contact Pastor Jeff at firstname.lastname@example.org
- WFAkids – Pastor Allen will continue to provide great resources to use with your children during this time. If you are not receiving his KidsLink email, please contact him at: email@example.com
- Tithe & Offerings – We still need your faithful giving. Even though we have a plan to cut expenses we want to continue to support our staff and missionaries in their ministries. Please visit: wfa.church/giving and set up an account. Once you do, you can choose recurring gifts or even give via text. We will also be happy to mail you offering envelopes if you prefer.
- How About those Eggs? – Many of you took bags of plastic eggs home and were generous enough to agree to fill them with candy. We still need those eggs! Our plans for the egg hunt have changed but we are still planning an Easter Egg Outreach and will need you to return them to the church office as soon as possible.
- Church Office – As of now, even though some are working remotely, there will be team members in the building, Mon – Thursday from 8:30am – 5:00pm. We still have the coffee on, a big smile, an encouraging word and lots of hand sanitizer. Feel free to call (662-3431) or drop by if we can be of assistance to you in any way.
God bless you and your family! We love you, and again, we ARE praying for you. Let’s stay anchored in Jesus as we walk together into an unknown future.
Pastor Jerry Beebe
Out of abundance of caution, in accordance with the heath recommendations from local agencies and national CDC, we are suspending our Wednesday night gatherings until further notice.
Online Church this Sunday!
This Sunday instead of gathering in the building we will be gathering live on Facebook! We hope you’ll join us Sunday at 9am as we worship, If you happen to miss the live video you can replay it here or at our website, https://wfa.church.
As we said in the email on Wednesday, we want to encourage you not to be paralyzed with fear during this time where the Coronavirus dominates the news. God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity but of power, love, and a sound mind. Although we are a people who are choosing faith over fear, this decision is really an act of care for our church and the people in our community.
As soon as we have new information it will be posted on our website, wfa.church. If you have any questions, check there first and then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember, WE are the church, and now more than ever we have a responsibility to speak hope and great opportunities to minister to those around us.
Dear WFA Family,
As your pastor I want to encourage you not to be paralyzed with fear during this time where the coronavirus dominates the news. God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity but of power, love, and a sound mind. Although we are a people who are choosing faith over fear, we also need to be cautious and take proper precautions to protect each other.
>With that in mind, we have cancelled this month’s Young at Heart dinner scheduled for Friday. Those over age 60 are more vulnerable and we desire all we can do to protect them.
>Yes, we will be meeting tonight (Wednesday) and on Sunday as well. Our friendly door greeters will greet you with a smile, however, rather than a handshake or hug. We are also providing hand-sanitizers at each entrance.
>We will not have a “meet and greet” during service and we will not pass offering buckets. Hosts will receive your tithe and offerings as you leave the auditorium or you can choose to give online at: wfa.church/giving
>Our custodial service is providing a “deep-cleaning” using medical grade cleaning products. We are doing our best to ensure all our spaces are safe and sanitary and will continue to monitor and make necessary adjustments if needed.
> Our nursery area has been thoroughly wiped down with disinfectants and each child will be greeted with a squirt of sanitizer for their hands.
>We encourage anyone at higher risk or with underlying health conditions to stay at home and be safe. You can always access the message via our podcast at: wfa.church/messages
Let’s be in prayer for those in our state and around the world that have been adversely affected by COVID-19. Pray for peace and pray for healing. Let’s also pray for the safety of our church and community and be assured that you are in our prayers!
Thanks for your understanding. Let’s trust God, keep calm and don’t forget to wash your hands!
Pastor Jerry Beebe
PS. For more information about how to keep your family safe from COVID-19, check out the Chelan-Douglas Health District at cdhd.wa.gov