Connection groups are smaller gatherings of people
who meet regularly to establish a sense of community
and help each other grow and live out God’s mission
on a day-to-day basis. Small groups are an effective
model for spiritual growth and an active church body.
We would like to offer many different group topics and
studies, but need hosts and facilitators to do
that. Would you prayerfully consider joining our
Connection Group Team?
Varies based on the group
What Will You Be Doing?
1) Facilitate the group time (You are not required to have all the answers!)
2) Help guide the conversation and keep it centered on the Bible
3) You will be paired with a host who will open their home so you can focus on discussion time.
Requirements to Serve
1) Previous volunteer experience
2) Shadow/assist for a period of time
Ready to Serve?
Fill out the form below and put “Connection Group Facilitator” in the “I would like more information about” field.